- 1:1 Video Session
- 60 min
*Starts with a mock interview to evaluate your current interview skills and discover where the gaps are.
Interviewing for graduate roles looks different compared to professional interviewing. It is designed especially for those who recently graduated from university.
What can you learn from it?
- How to run your interview preparation? Key areas to focus on?
- How to communicate your potential?
- How to start and finish the interview?
- Overview of each stage of the interview process and different types of interviews (recruiter screen, business interviews, group assessments).
- Storytelling– how to craft your story, be concise, and articulate your answers.
- Answering Strengths-Based Interview questions, and why employers are asking them?
- Nailing the STAR(L) Framework and competency-based interviews (to the most challenging one!)
- How to handle unexpected questions and situations?
- Questions to ask?
- Mock Interview with my detailed feedback on each question!
Once you complete the session, I will send you some additional resources to help track your preparation and sample questions with key competencies for different roles.
For the one working day, I offer WhatsApp Support to help you practice and mast
Your investment: 100 Euro