- 1:1 Video Session
- 90 min
It is recommended to anyone who hasn’t interviewed for a while or hasn’t been able to pass the interviews successfully, designed to focus on preparation and target a specific type of role.
*Starts with a mock interview to evaluate your current interview skills and discover where the gaps are.
What can you learn from it?
- How to run your interview preparation so you can save time each time!
- How to map job competencies and guess potential interview questions to narrow your preparation.
- How to start and finish the interview (virtually and in person).
- Overview of each stage of the Interview, different types of interviews, and tips on what’s happening behind the scenes between them.
- Storytelling– how to craft your story, be concise, and articulate your answers.
- Branding yourself for the role and building your interview style.
- Nailing the STAR(L) Framework and competency-based interviews, tailoring your answers to selected roles and competencies.
- How do you answer open-ended questions?
- Questions to ask? How do you handle unexpected questions and situations?
- Top 15 common interview questions that you have to master (“Tell me about yourself” and “Tell me about your previous experience”- I can help you master powerful answers!)
Once you complete the session, I will send you some additional resources to help track your preparation and sample questions with key competencies for different roles.
For the one working day, I offer WhatsApp Support to help you practice and master your answers.
Your investment: 150 Euro